The Straley Family







Hello and Welcome to Nanny Goat Primitives' Blog! I am looking forward to sharing bits and pieces about my primitive adventures with you! Brew a cup of steaming hot tea and make yourself at home.




Friday, December 5, 2008

Primitive Snowman in Vintage Folger's Coffee Can Lamp

I wanted to share some of the primitive goodies I listed this evening on eBay! Just click on the photograph and off to eBay land you will go! During the summer months, I look high and low for vintage containers that I can fill with my Christmas handmades.

The flour sifters, coffee cans, and cheese boxers are getting harder and harder to find at yard sales. My cousin Connie who lives in St. Louis has much better luck and she picks them up for me. She's such a sweetie!


Here's what I created with a vintage Folger's Coffee Can. I sell out of these every year at my craft shows!!


I love gingerbread men! I often tuck them in old flour sifters or wooden recipe boxes. The light casts a warm cozy glow in the kitchen at night!


I've made these same candy canes forever! I love to put them in bowls and baskets! They look darling on the tree too!

I've got some Santas in the works. I hope to finish them this weekend.

Happy Holidays!!
Deanna :)

2 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Love your items Deanna!! Wishing you many bids and blessings xox

Sharon/primthyme said...

Love all of these items.You did a great job !! Love your tree ,also !
Prim Hugs,
Sharon