The Straley Family







Hello and Welcome to Nanny Goat Primitives' Blog! I am looking forward to sharing bits and pieces about my primitive adventures with you! Brew a cup of steaming hot tea and make yourself at home.




Friday, April 18, 2008

Primitive Americana Star MakeDo

I enjoy creating Americana primitives all year round! I spent some quality time in my sewing room this week rummaging through some of my patriotic fabric and this is the finished product.



I decided to make a pattern for this Star MakeDo. It's currently listed as an electronic pattern on Pattern Mart and Etsy. The paper version is available on eBay.

So much fabric, so little time.

Deanna :)

2 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Your new pattern is perfectly prim Deanna ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I hope you have a wonderful day... wishing you many more!! xox

bluejeanprimitives said...

Oh rats! I missed your Birthday yesterday!!!!!!!

Happy Belated!!!!!

Jean :)