The Straley Family







Hello and Welcome to Nanny Goat Primitives' Blog! I am looking forward to sharing bits and pieces about my primitive adventures with you! Brew a cup of steaming hot tea and make yourself at home.




Saturday, January 10, 2009

Primitive Valentine Conversation Hearts

I've been in the mood to make primitive Valentine's Day goodies. I have lots of ideas stuffed in my head and I hope that I have time to get to some of them. I was up kinda late last night trying to finish up these Primitive Ticking Valentine Conversation Hearts. I listed them on eBay this morning. If you would like to get to know them a little better, just click on the photograph to visit them.



I finished making these stars this morning and listed them as well. The pattern for the Primitive Stars is on the side bar on the right or simply visit me on Pattern Mart.



I was wondering . . . Does anyone else start their "Spring Cleaning" right after the Christmas tree is put away? One thing leads to the next and I'm standing on top of the kitchen counters wiping down the top shelves. It's insane!!!

Crazy in Colorado!! Deanna :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Your items always look so nicely done...You stuff them just perfect and always have such a good sense of color and the right amount of staining to use...You are much warmer there than we are here....
Hugs
Sue

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Deanna, your hearts and stars are awesome! I love my stars from you... have them in two rooms :) I do the same thing as you do... I put the Christmas trees away and immediately start rearranging things and cleaning. :) xox

BirchBerry Farms said...

Well hey there Deanna---how the heck are ya----I am just boppin in to say hi and give ya a hug---I sure do miss you's guys!